The Company's Main Products Include Medium And Low Voltage Inverters, Soft Starters, Control Cabinets (including Plc Cabinets And Frequency Conversion Cabinets, Etc.) Complete Sets, Integration And Special Machines, Servo Systems, Plc, Hmi, Etc.
Mobile phone: 13455115388
Address: Room G15-1003, Times Headquarters Base, No. 30 Lanxiang Middle Road, Tianqiao District, Jinan City
Application of Hippomonte HD50 high-performance vector control driver in coating machine
With the development of processing paper production technology and the updating of coating processing paper equipment, the detection and control of the paper tension running between various production equipment during the coating production process is an important technical measure to improve product quality and output.
The coating machine is a device that coats the raw materials (paper, cloth, plastics, etc.) with a layer of selected coatings (adhesive, ink, etc.), and then dries them, and then winds them up. In the whole process, it is divided into several processes: unwinding, intermediate multi-level synchronous control and winding. The paper tension is required to be constant during the working process, that is, the linear speed is constant.
Technical requirements of coating machine
1. When unwinding and rewinding raw materials, the tension must be kept constant
2. No matter how the roll diameter changes during unwinding and rewinding, a stable and consistent linear speed must be maintained
3. The unwinding control, the intermediate multi-level synchronization control, and the winding control speed must be synchronized to avoid too loose and too tight, or even pull the raw materials.
2 Introduction to HD50 high-performance vector control driver
The HD50 series adopts modular and customized design, has excellent open-loop vector and closed-loop vector control performance, and can realize the control of three-phase AC asynchronous motors and three-phase AC synchronous motors.
The HD50 series has built-in extended function interfaces and a variety of encoder interfaces, which can realize speed control, torque control, constant tension control, servo positioning control, and meet the requirements of various complex and high-precision transmissions in many fields such as hoisting machinery, printing machinery, and high-end machine tools. Requirements, to provide complete solutions for equipment manufacturing customers.
3 Features of HD50 high-performance vector control driver
HD50 high performance vector control driver
1. Unique tension control function, multiple tension control options, built-in roll diameter automatic calculation module, advanced inertia calculation module, flexible adjustment of tension taper, and automatic detection of material breakage.
2. A variety of torque setting methods, torque control and speed control can be flexibly adjusted.
3. Higher performance VC control mode, speed control accuracy: ±0.05%, speed control range: 1:1000, torque control response: <50ms
Starting torque: 180% rated torque/0Hz.
4. Excellent current and voltage control algorithms, advanced over-current suppression, under any acceleration/deceleration time and any impact load conditions, can achieve no-current, no-trip operation.
5. It can drive synchronous and asynchronous motors, and the drive switching between synchronous and asynchronous motors can be realized through parameter setting.
6. There are simple servo function, servo positioning mode, spindle orientation mode.
7. The product voltage level is higher, including 500-690v voltage output products.
8. Provide a wealth of encoder cards, adapt to various encoders, with frequency division output.
4 Application of HD50 high-performance vector control driver on coating machine
Scheme 1 Torque control mode: As the required force of the coil diameter is different, it is automatically adjusted by the inertia calculation module to keep the linear velocity constant.
Scheme 2 Rolling diameter calculation mode: According to the parameters such as the rolling diameter and material thickness, the built-in automatic calculation module for the rolling diameter is adjusted to keep the linear speed constant.
Scheme 3 PID feedback mode: Through pulse PID feedback, adjust the speed difference and keep the linear speed constant.
Scheme 3 is adopted in this case. The application site is a factory in Guangming New District, Shenzhen. The commissioning process and effects of the winding inverter are as follows:
4.1 Debugging process
(1) Wiring according to Figure 1;
(2) Set the motor parameters according to the motor nameplate;
(3) Disconnect the motor load, use the JOG function to determine the direction of motor rotation, and change the wiring to forward rotation;
(4) Auto-tuning of motor parameters;
(5) Set the maximum output frequency and upper limit frequency;
(6) Set command given channel and frequency to channel;
(7) Set acceleration and deceleration time;
(8) Set terminal functions;
4.2 Control signal wiring
The control signal wiring is shown in Figure 1, where AI1 is frequency setting, DI1 is forward, DI3 is reverse, and DI6 is pulse PID feedback input.
4.3 Final parameter setting
4.4 Actual effect
According to the field test, when the winding diameter is about 600m, the change of the winding diameter is small, the PID pulse feedback is small, the winding is stable, and the coating is even. The roll diameter varies greatly from 600m to 1200m. Through PID pulse feedback, the speed is adjusted in time to keep the linear speed constant, and a good coating effect is obtained. The work efficiency has been increased by more than 20% from the original traditional method, the operation method has reduced the dependence on the skills of the operators, the degree of automation has been greatly improved, and it has been highly praised by users.
4.5 Precautions for debugging
1. The motor parameters need to be accurately obtained, so the motor nameplate value must be correctly input and the motor parameter self-tuning should be performed.
2. If the low-frequency starting torque is required to be large, just set F09.07 to 0 (automatic torque boost) to meet the requirements.
5 concluding remarks
HD50 high-performance vector control driver has been successfully applied in the field of packaging machinery, with its superior performance (large low-frequency torque, wide speed range, high steady-state accuracy, flexible and convenient operation, and complete functional protection) and diversified control schemes, and The high reliability has been fully verified and fully meets the process control requirements of the coating machine.